Monday, May 19, 2014

Senior's Night of Reflection



Well to start off, I was late to the event so I didn't get as many pictures as I was suppose to. I wasn't happy or proud of the photos either, the camera setting has some flaw due to my simple mistake. I didn't turn it to a different setting that would fit the event's atmosphere.

         I am glad and proud to say I was really happy to see all my friends there once again, it was really nice        and heart warming.

    The only thing that annoy me was that they spelled my name wrong.
    "Hoa Marcell Pham" there is only one "L" in my name; Marcel.

    Here are some photos of the event, videos will be upload later tomorrow.


    Left to right: Richard Pelser, Marcel Pham, Sean Allen.





    Beautiful couple: Christian Mickey and Sabrina Giulio

    Michael Hobbs with his beautiful smile.




    The Allen family!

    The Pelser family!


    Hollywood actor materials!



    End with the signal bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment